* Of course, these results not typical of everyone who buys our products, individual results will vary based on dedication, body type & more.
1) Hardie DG, Ross FA, Hawley SA. "AMPK: A Nutrient and Energy Sensor That Maintains Energy Homeostasis." National Center for Biotechnology Information. U.S. National Library of Medicine, 22 Mar. 2012. Web. 08 July 2014.
2) Coulombe, Peggy. "Science Women Honor ASU Discoverer of 'skinny' Gene." ASU News. Arizona State University, 12 Mar. 2009. Web. 08 July 2014.
3) Carroll, Linda. "Scientists Discover 'Skinny' Gene." (n.d.): n. pag. Skinny Gene Project. Web. 8 July 2014.
4) Xiao B, Sanders MJ, Underwood E, Heath R, Mayer FV, Carmena D, Jing C, Walker PA, Eccleston JF, Haire LF, Saiu P, Howell SA, Aasland R, Martin SR, Carling D, Gamblin SJ. "Structure of Mammalian AMPK and Its Regulation by ADP." National Center for Biotechnology Information. U.S. National Library of Medicine, 14 Apr. 2011. Web. 08 July 2014.
5) Jiyong Liang, Shan H. Shao,6, Zhi-Xiang Xu, Bryan Hennessy, Zhiyong Ding, Michelle Larrea, Seiji Kondo, Dan J. Dumont, Jordan U. Gutterman, Cheryl L. Walker, Joyce M. Slingerland & Gordon B. Mills. "The Energy Sensing LKB1–AMPK Pathway Regulates P27kip1 Phosphorylation Mediating the Decision to Enter Autophagy or Apoptosis." Nature.com. Nature Publishing Group, 21 Jan. 2007. Web. 8 July 2014.
6) Kahn BB, Alquier T, Carling D, Hardie DG. "AMP-activated Protein Kinase: Ancient Energy Gauge Provides Clues to Modern Understanding of Metabolism." National Center for Biotechnology Information. U.S. National Library of Medicine, 1 Jan. 2005. Web. 08 July 2014.
7) King, Michael W. "AMPK: Master Metabolic Regulator." The Medical Biochemistry Page. N.p., 31 Dec. 2013. Web. 08 July 2014.
8) McDonald, Lyle. "AMPK: Master Metabolic Regulator." Body Recomposition. N.p., n.d. Web. 08 July 2014.
9) Chao-Qiang Lai, Laurence D. Parnell, Donna K. Arnett, Bibiana García-Bailo, Michael Y. Tsai, Edmond K. Kabagambe, Robert J. Straka, Michael Province, Ping An, Ingrid Borecki, Katherine L. Tucker, and José M. Ordovás. "WDTC, the Ortholog of Drosophila Adipose Gene, Associates with Human Obesity, Modulated by MUFA Intake."National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine. N.p., 18 Dec. 2008. Web. 8 July 2014.
10) D. Grahame Hardie. "AMPK: A Target for Drugs and Natural Products With Effects on Both Diabetes and Cancer." DiabetesJournal.com. American Diabetes Association, July 2013. Web. 8 July 2014.
11) Lai, Chao Qiang, Laurence Parnell, Bibiana Garcia-Bailo - TUFTS UNIVERSITY, Katherine Tucker, and Jose Ordovas. "Wdtc1, An Ortholog of Drosphilia Adipose Gene, Associates with Human Obesity." ARS. United States Department of Agriculture, 13 Oct. 2008. Web. 08 July 2014.
12) Chao-Qiang Lai, Laurence D. Parnell, Donna K. Arnett, Bibiana García-Bailo, Michael Y. Tsai, Edmond K. Kabagambe, Robert J. Straka, Michael Province, Ping An, Ingrid Borecki, Katherine L. Tucker, and José M. Ordovás. "WDTC1, the Ortholog of Drosophila Adipose Gene, Associates with Human Obesity, Modulated by MUFA Intake."PubMedCentralCanada.ca. Canadian Institutes of Health Research, 24 May 2010. Web. 8 July 2014.
13) Chiadi U. Onyike, Rosa M. Crum, Hochang B. Lee, Constantine G. Lyketsos, William W. Eaton. "Is Obesity Associated with Major Depression? Results from the Third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey." OxfordJournals.org. American Journal of Epidemiology, 18 June 2003. Web. 08 July 2014.
14) Simon GE, Von Korff M, Saunders K, Miglioretti DL, Crane PK, Van Belle G, Kessler R. "Obesity Linked with Mood and Anxiety Disorders."NIMH RSS. Archives of General Psychiatry, 3 July 2006. Web. 08 July 2014.
15) Ursini F, Naty S, Grembiale RD. "Fibromyalgia and Obesity: The Hidden Link." National Center for Biotechnology Information. U.S. National Library of Medicine, 31 Nov. 2011. Web. 08 July 2014.
16) Bouchard C, Pérusse L. "Heredity and Body Fat." National Center for Biotechnology Information. U.S. National Library of Medicine, n.d. Web. 08 July 2014.
17) Shang, L., S. Chen, F. Du, S. Li, L. Zhao, and X. Wang. "Nutrient Starvation Elicits an Acute Autophagic Response Mediated by Ulk1 Dephosphorylation and Its Subsequent Dissociation from AMPK."Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 108.12 (2011): 4788-793. PNAS.org. 28 Jan. 2011. Web.
18) Dulloo AG, Girardier L. "Adaptive Changes in Energy Expenditure during Refeeding following Low-calorie Intake: Evidence for a Specific Metabolic Component Favoring Fat Storage." National Center for Biotechnology Information. U.S. National Library of Medicine, n.d. Web. 08 July 2014.
19) Sato K, Kawamura T, Yamagiwa S. "The "Senobi" Breathing Exercise Is Recommended as First Line Treatment for Obesity." National Center for Biotechnology Information. U.S. National Library of Medicine, 31 Aug. 2010. Web. 08 July 2014.
20) Nicholas A Burd, Richard J Andrews, Daniel WD West, Jonathan P Little, Andrew JR Cochran, Amy J Hector, Joshua GA Cashaback, Martin J Gibala, James R Potvin, Steven K Baker, and Stuart M Phillips. "Muscle Time under Tension during Resistance Exercise Stimulates Differential Muscle Protein Sub-fractional Synthetic Responses in Men." The Journal of Physiology. National Center for Biotechnology Information, 15 Jan. 2012. Web. 8 July 2014.
21) Bell ET AL. (2000). Effect of concurrent strength and endurance training on skeletal muscle properties and hormone concentrations in humans. European Journal of Applied Physiology, 81:418–427.
You know the one.
Every woman makes a similar vow to herself, and I’m sure you did too.
You made a promise to yourself that you would, one day, have a body you can truly be comfortable within… one that gives you the confidence to show off the beautiful woman you truly are, inside and out.
And, at some point in time, you looked at your backside in the mirror, and said:
“I would really love to have a tight, toned, and cellulite-free butt!”
Well Listen to me:
Wanting a better butt may sound vain, yet it’s not. Here’s the reason: you intuitively know that having a great butt means having your ideal body.
When your butt is top-notch, the rest of your body follows! And, let’s just be honest: we both love the feeling of turning heads when we walk in the room… or, perhaps having just that one special person in your life turn their head when you walk by.
I promise you: it feels fantastic... and until recently, I never knew it was possible to have a butt and body like that. In fact, my butt used to carry a lot of fat, had no tone, had a lot of cellulite, and was by far my least favorite part of my body.
I’ll bet you’re a lot like I was, and that you’ve been searching for just the right program for you… the one that will finally sculpt your body, and give you that tight, firm butt that you want and deserve.
And maybe you’ve tried those long, boring treadmill workouts and starvation diets...only to find they let you down. You ended up no where closer to having the butt and body you really want.
I’ve been there, and I’d love it if you’d allow me to share my story with you today. It’s found within the video above. I think you’ll find it moving and inspirational.
And let me just tell you this: if you haven’t seen the results you desire, I can promise you that what you’ll see today will give you new hope that you can achieve your body dreams!
*Results are atypical. Please see FTC Legal Disclaimer for a comprehensive legal disclaimer for testimonials, risks, and typical results.
Although I include a healthy diet and full workout routine with my system, I don’t just focus on that. I also chose to use my biology background to create a 3-Step Sequence that unleashes a little fat-eating enzyme in your body called “AMPk”...I call it “The SlimZyme” because this enzyme helps to slim your body faster when you’re following a healthy diet and well-designed workout routine.
My System is unlike any other, as it includes a specific food to eat before and after you move (and what not to eat… I can almost guarantee you that you’re eating these forbidden pre and post-workout foods!) And then, there’s the workouts: fast, fun, and intoxicating moves designed to release these SlimZymes more rapidly!
These are super-short workouts you do in the comfort of your own home... And here’s where it gets amazing -- in the video on this page, I’m going to give you my favorite fat burning trick that you need to use before and after each short workout. This trick will ensure that you activate your SlimZymes, and get the bikini body you want.
Will you take the first baby step with me today? Simply click below, and I’ll walk you through the entire process, which only takes as little as 15 minutes!
The first step to increasing your body’s level of SlimZymes is to follow my scientifically designed healthy eating plan.7 I’ve designed it so you’ll lose weight and tone your butt eating foods that are healthy, and also delicious and easy to prepare.7
I’ll also show you several so-called “healthy” foods that you may think help you. They don’t...in fact, these foods are keeping you from achieving the body you desire! I’ll show you exactly which foods you should avoid, and the healthier alternatives to eat instead.
You’ll be introduced to my patented Time-Tension Principle.™ This involves a simple yet very specific style of workout that is designed to assist with triggering SlimZymes.6 This might be why traditional cardio (long, slow, boring) and endless repetitions in the gym may have let you down in the past. These workouts are INTENSE -- but they’re also short, fun, and simple for anyone to do.
I’ve showed you in the video above that increasing your body’s levels of SlimZymes (AMPk) through a healthy diet and well-designed workout plan is an important key to getting the body you want.6,7 And I’ve shown you the scientific studies and articles that support the importance of the SlimZyme.
Of course, in order to lose weight and to increase your body’s levels of SlimZymes you will need to follow the right healthy eating plan, and consistently do the right workouts.6,7 And that’s exactly what I’m about to share with you.
It’s very simple... the more SlimZymes your body produces, the faster your metabolism gets…6 And the more fit you become, the faster you’ll have the best butt, belly, legs and thighs you can imagine! So here’s how you can get the body you want faster by using a workout and diet plan that’s specifically designed to maximize your body’s production of SlimZymes...6,7
I had the worst butt ever! Totally saggy after trying starvation dieting... Now my Butt is my best body part!Watch Misty's Entire Transformation Right Here.
The complete My Bikini Butt Program is $254.90, but as a limited time offer, you can get the entire system and all the bonuses for just...
You’re in luck today because you’re receiving this special promotion price, so take advantage of this now and start your very own transformation TODAY!
If for any reason in the next 60 days, you don’t feel or believe that My Bikini Butt is the absolute best system for getting the perfect bikini butt, just contact me directly and I’ll instantly refund 100% of your money. There will be no hassles, and no questions asked.
I promise you that there will be no hard feelings either. My goal is to give you a body that will fill you with confidence and enjoyment. And I know that’s exactly how you’ll feel after doing just a few of my Bikini Butt workouts.
Thousands and thousands of women just like you and I have already made their very own transformations with The My Bikini Butt System. And these changes are endless, your body will keep getting better and better, the longer you use the program. Believe in me, the program, and most importantly yourself... Get started and join me today.